The Graduate School and the Graduate Admissions office in the Reese Building, Fifth Floor, is temporarily closed to allow contractors to complete some needed work in the space safely.
We will reopen our doors as soon as possible, but until then, operations will continue remotely via the subject matter email inboxes listed below. Individuals who require in-person assistance may email Cherie Carpenter at email@example.com to request an in-person appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this closure. Rest assured, we are taking measures to ensure a swift return to normal operations.
In the meantime, if you have any urgent matters, please feel free to contact the Graduate School at (704) 687-5503. Virtual hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Graduate School is here to assist you. If you have any questions, please utilize the links and email addresses below:
Contacts for Future Graduate Students
- Prospective Graduate Student Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Application Questions - email@example.com
Contacts for Current Graduate Students, Faculty and Staff
- College Liaisons - Assist with DegreeWorks & DocuSign questions, academic petition information, graduation requirement inquiries and dissertation/thesis formatting & submission
- Belk College of Business
- College of Arts + Architecture
- Cato College of Education
- College of Computing & Informatics
- College of Health & Human Services
- College of Humanities & Earth and Social Sciences
- College of Science
- The William States Lee College of Engineering
- Workplace Competencies Certificate
- Current Student Funding Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistantship/eGA Inquiries - email@example.com
- Thomas L. Reynolds Center for Graduate Life and Learning Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niner Central - email@example.com